Friday 10 July 2015

NOW What?

1)             I have written a profile of ME (This is My Real Name) for whoever has the fortune to see it.
2)             Have you read it?
3)             What do you think of the Idea?
4)             Can you imagine the ONE behind the profile?
5)             Does your imaginary view of the ONE behind the idea, affect your assessment of the Idea?
6)             Have you been able to see beyond the appearance of figures of speach and symbolism the reality of THE REAL TRUTH?
7)             Does the REAL TRUTH scare you or bare you?
8)             Are you ready to claim your fare share of MY DISCOVERY?
9)             Try Tasting the TRUTH to Take the TRUTH to TASK!
10)         OWN NWO NOW!


NOTE to Readers:

This Blogger Infrastructure is owned by Google. Do not assume any comments or emails to me will ever reach me or if they reach me and I choose to reply they will ever reach you. Quintillion dollars is an obscene amount of money, so naturally a lot of people are eager to claim a bigger share. Why, I am publishing this blog now and not in 2011 when I made the discovery is that a lot of changes in the World resulted from it, and I never had a chance to reach anyone other than a small circle of people arround me.


My Travels, Travails, Trials, Tribulations and Triumphs testify to this TALE and, are yet to be told to your taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment